Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just finished out my 8 year contract with the Army, They asked me if i wanted to re-enlist. I told them, "No Thanks", they told me,"We will promote you to E-6" ,hahaha yea I think after the 3rd time in Iraq getting shot at and watching your friends lose their fingers and dying.....I am good. Don't get me wrong I will give my life for any worthy person, I am married with 3 kids (I am 25) I want to hang with my kids and be there for them. My last tour in Iraq was Aug 2007, I started my own company when I came back to help out any veteran who was looking for work. I mow lawns and do landscapeing and some other stuff. I bought my 2004 chevy trailblazer 2 years ago and pretty much left it stock until now. I have been slowly putting mods on as I go. I wish I would have bought a SS as I am spending a lot of money on trying to mod the engine. I have 22" Chrome Drive Rims on it now and its a pain in the but as I feel like I hit every crack in the road now. I spent $2,480 on the Rims and Tires. 1 week later and they are dented and chipped. I through $3,150 on an audio system and car alarm, now I can't sleep at night cause I think someone is going to try and rob me. hahaha I am not a little B#$% its just that I killed so many people in Iraq Iam alittle paranoid anyways. I look forward to contributing to the site in anyway that I can...

Mike

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
welcome to the site!! I know what you mean getting 22's and denting it.....I curbed my Driv Royales within 2 weeks time except for 1....LOL.....driv is a good brand but the bigger the rim the more careful you will have to be!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Welcome to the site! Thank You for your service, I feel you on your not re-enlisting, you did your country proud, now it's time for your family and your kids still have daddy to see in the morning. Killing is tough,but now thats behind you and you must not feel guilty or you may not be 100% for the kids.I served in the early 70s and we were welcomed home as murderers--at least you don't have to go thru that! You are a real hero!:hail:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the Site!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts