Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me and accepting me into the chapter. Im from the Portland-Vancouver area and love to talk about mods for the TB and car audio. I can help with pretty much all car audio related questions so feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd love to come to the meet, however, I just found out about it today and my girlfriend's sons birthday party is on the 8th. So I am kind of screwed. Hopefully in the future there will be another chance for me to attend.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Glad to have you aboard BassFreq, bummer you cant make it up this weekend but I have a feeling there'll be another meet in the fall before the weather gets really bad. Im thinking October-ish...

Good to have another person on here good with car audio, I can do all the wiring but Im still not 100% happy with how my sub sounds.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Thats because you need a bigger one, with more power. :raspberry
Duh man, thats the cure all for everything. But I, unlike someone else coughcraigcough actually throws crap in the back of my TBs on a regular basis and cant have the sub take up the WHOLE trunk. Plus, that little 10" Infinity has some punch, wonder if getting a better amp would change anything at all? IDK, I like the Qlogic box because it doesnt take up any space but Im wondering if I might have to spring for a single 12" that I can remove easily for long roadtrips.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Get a 12 and go ported. My TB is my first SUV and it seems harder to get it loud than say, a Honda Civic hatchback. Thats why I end up taking up the trunk with the box. My BTL I have pictured in my profile died the other day so I am running 2 DC Lv4 12s. In September when i get my check for school Im going with an 18" DC lv5. I hope that there will be another meet before the winter as I really do love to attend things like that. Oh yea, if anyone works in the computer industry I need a job. I have A+, network+, working on CCNA.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just uploaded some more pics of the TB, this time demolded! Looks so much better in my opinion, I wish I would have done it sooner, it was not as time consuming as I had expected. The pics are all black right now, it says something about they need to be approved. This must be a new practice because this didn't happen a couple weeks ago when I uploaded pics. Hopefully they will show up soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.