Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm new to the site, I'm outta New York and I'm looking into getting an 03 Trailblazer LT and I like the look of the SS wheels, I found a pair of 07 SS wheels locally which I would like to pick up if they would fit but I'm not experienced in wheel fitment and such. Does anyone know if these wheels would bolt up directly or would i need some kind of spacer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
if the SS wheels fall through, keep in mind that our trucks use a 6x5 (6x127) bolt pattern. there arent a plethera of options, like the tahoe/suburban platform, but there is plenty to choose from.

and welcome!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
if the SS wheels fall through, keep in mind that our trucks use a 6x5 (6x127) bolt pattern. there arent a plethera of options, like the tahoe/suburban platform, but there is plenty to choose from.

and welcome!
Twice in one day that I've been able to use this quote... WOOT!!

El guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.
El guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, el guapo?
El guapo: Well, you told me i have a plethora. And i just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the Site!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts