Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ls
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Chevy its a 2005 Trailblazer Ls. At first I didnt think I was gonna like it too much because of how small it seemed but now that Ive been driving it a week I cant explain how much I love it. It's pretty much a base model clothe seats etc but its more comfortable and drives better than any ford Ive ever driven! Pretty stock besides my system I put in it which is alpine head unit, 2 JL W7 in custom box, and 2 JL 500/1 amps. I will get some pics up tonight hopefuully and look forward to your inputs!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
372 Posts
Awesome choice for a system. Cant wait to see the pics i have an alpine deck and use to have one 12JLW7 hooked up to a 500/1 and it slammed. Plan on putting four 13JLW1 which should be a little bit louder than your setup and a whole lot cheaper.

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ls
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome choice for a system. Cant wait to see the pics i have an alpine deck and use to have one 12JLW7 hooked up to a 500/1 and it slammed. Plan on putting four 13JLW1 which should be a little bit louder than your setup and a whole lot cheaper.
Thanks all for the welcomes. Im actually planning on running 4 1000/1's and 4 W7's after I do a few cosmetic things

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts