Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
nice thread pattern, btw i love when people leave the center caps off, it makes the rim look better but thats just me:m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
not sure what i think about the center cap being off but....

i like the color of your truck, and your new tires looks sweet....

at first i was like /55/ :confused: but then i realized it was a street truck....:bonk:

not everyone wants to be lifted :suicide:

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
That tread looks tough and sticky. :thumbsup::thumbsup:. And the tail looks cleaner without the hitch. Maybe look into a bump cover without the step?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks. yea im thinking of a nwer tb bumper but shaving it a little and making more of a roll pan typ bumper. and i was going to lift it but lifted trucks just arnt my liking. they look cool and all but i just dont hae any use for one. so im going to stick to what i know best and make it supper low and clean:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
thanks. yea im thinking of a nwer tb bumper but shaving it a little and making more of a roll pan typ bumper. and i was going to lift it but lifted trucks just arnt my liking. they look cool and all but i just dont hae any use for one. so im going to stick to what i know best and make it supper low and clean:thumbsup:
Just remember, your grille and bowtie is an empty canvas. Check what I just did to mine. http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?p=726095#post726095

I have seen a custom rollpan looking bump cover on the site. Don't remember who.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
i know right.. how much would it be to have the skulls painted onto my cross bar like yours but without the *****.. i realy like that
I don't know how much it would cost for something like that. I paint my own stuff but don't do it for a living. I would do it for cheap if you were from my area.

Maybe you could check around local places that airbrush. Maybe check tinting places or the upscale detailing shops too ?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Love the tread pattern on them tires!! Looks good man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
33 Posts
Rebate

I work at a shop that sells tires, (not by mail order, installed only) and there is a rebate program going on right now for General tires, if the people who sold them to you didn't know about it, there may be something at General's official site, I think it is $50 on a set of 4, worth it to check it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts