Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well its time 2 get new tires the kumho ecsta stx are gettin low on tread so i really need 2 no what brand and what exact tire i should get i really want to keep 265/35/22 so please help thanks and yes i have looked on search lol

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
48 Posts
Yokahama prada spec-x
Nitto 420s
Continental crosscontact UHP
Goodyear Eagle GTII

All good tires and in the size you want. I would stick with the top two. Try and stay away from Falken, Kuhmo, and cheap off brand tires. Falkens and Kuhmos both are cheap tire, Falkens are known to separate. go into your local discount tire and they will get you all worked out

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
14 Posts
I just picked up my 04 a few weeks ago and it has Cooper tires on it and I've had them on other cars and they've been very good but as far as I'm concerned...going cheap is not an option for me when it comes to tires because that's all that's between you and the road.

I'm sure I'll be getting several years out of the tires cyrrently on my truck but when they do need to be replaced...top of the line is what i'll get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.