Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have 41K on the factory tires and they are ready for a new pair of shoe's i went into a spin on I24 yeasterday in the rain wow it was almost bad but we are ok so im looking for new tires and the factory size has few options what sizes will work i have a AWD TBSS with the factory 20"rimes i was looking at the 275-45-20 will that work with out any changes? and what tires are yall runninig?

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
81 Posts
I just bought a set of the Hankook Ventus ST RHO6 and I absolutely love them. I have only driven about 500 miles but they have impressed me so far. We got a bit of snow here on Sunday so I wanted to see how they handle in the wet stuff. I couldn't even get the tires to break loose like I could with the factory tires. Granted I don't have an SS but they should work for what you are looking for. And they won't break the bank. I got all four of mine delivered from Discount Tire Direct for just over $500. Plus if you buy from them they will install them at the store for $20 a tire.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...nter=1&ar=45&rd=20&vid=012876&sw=false&cs=275

·
Registered
2006 chevy
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just ordered the kumho ecsta stx kl-12 in 275-45-20 i got them from onlinetire for $495.00 delivered i was told they are a great tire i guess time will tell i should get them saturday ill let yall know how they work out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts