Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded in a 08 Hemi Quad cab 2 wd truck for a 08 1SS Traillblazer. I'm really enjoying the TB and will definitely do some mods to it. I liked the truck. Incidently, it was the first new vehicle that I've ever owned. There were some things that I was somewhat disenchanted with but I'm not going to bash it. It only had 8,000 miles on it and I babied it like I baby every car or truck I've ever owned. I get somewhat amused when I read about the comments about the TBSS being all engine and the rest of it is a Tonka Truck. When comparing the brands I see much more attention to detail (quality of the paint) overall finish and fit. I guess when I read about the negative comments I have to wonder have you really driven and looked at the competition out there. Yes you can find negatives in every brand. I'm still in awe of the TB. I'm no stranger to speed and power but this thing is impressive. What a wild concept. Take an LS2 and stuff it in a TB. I may find things along the way that I'm not please with but I believe that this TBSS is a keeper. :woot:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the site! If you'll take a moment to fill out your profile in the User CP, it will help everyone to get to know you and your ride better.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts