Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in our 2000 ford ranger for a 2004 Trailblazer LT 4x4 with 84,000 miles for 9,000. Here is a link that will be up for only a while longer till they take it down. I will get more pics later.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/ctd/1121755986.html

All I can say is this thing is awesome. It rides so smooth and is nice a quiet.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your new ride. :tiphat

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Make sure you fill out your profile info as well, so we can all see what you have. Also, if you PM dwright406 with your VIN and email, he'll send you the full factory build sheet for your truck which is awesome info to have, especially for those of us who bought them used and don't really know what gear ratios we have and such. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I was approved for a 3 year 36000 miles warranty. We only put about 30000 in 3 years in our last so not so bad. It is a full warranty. It will cost 2000 but drops the interest rate down 2 percent. Do you guys think it is worth it? I mean would the tranny has a chance of going in the next 30,000? Or should I chance it. I'm back in school so we don't have a lot of money so I thought it would be a good idea to watch our backs.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
So I was approved for a 3 year 36000 miles warranty. We only put about 30000 in 3 years in our last so not so bad. It is a full warranty. It will cost 2000 but drops the interest rate down 2 percent. Do you guys think it is worth it? I mean would the tranny has a chance of going in the next 30,000? Or should I chance it. I'm back in school so we don't have a lot of money so I thought it would be a good idea to watch our backs.

I got the extended warranty on mine..but it already ran out :( but I have had no problems at all with my truck

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know I already said how much I love this thing but it is sweet. I love driving around it is so smooth, quite, and runs great. Also, I can't believe the awesome turning radius.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts