Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!

Im a new TB owner. Picked mine up at the end of last year. Its a 2008 4x4 V8 LT2 in Imperial Blue with the Chrome package (anyone else heard of that before? I didnt before I saw this one). The chrome package (RPO PDR) includes the polished 18" wheels, a chrome roof rack stolen from the 9-7x, chrome door handles out of the GM accessories catalog and my favorite- heated memory seats from the LT3 package.

I put about 1200 miles on it in the last week, doing a new years roadtrip from hometown Detroit down to the Smokey Mountains in Tenn. It was flawless for the entire trip and Ive been enjoying the ownership experience so far.

Before the recent purchase, Ive been an S-series owner in one way or another. Be it in a manual everything offroad Jimmy, or a supercharged 6 speed project blazer.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to picking up tips and tricks from the group here. No mods planned yet, but thats what I always say at first. :laugh: I've uploaded some roadtrip pics to the gallery here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Hi gang!

Im a new TB owner. Picked mine up at the end of last year. Its a 2008 4x4 V8 LT2 in Imperial Blue with the Chrome package (anyone else heard of that before? I didnt before I saw this one). The chrome package (RPO PDR) includes the polished 18" wheels, a chrome roof rack stolen from the 9-7x, chrome door handles out of the GM accessories catalog and my favorite- heated memory seats from the LT3 package.
Welcome!

I just heard about the Lux Package the other day that includes that stuff! It's new on the later model 08's and new 09's.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have some more photos in my gallery, but here's a good one with the chrome rack.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
hi bro,

:tiphat welcome to the site :tiphat

there are tons of info here you can use...
Just enjoy Reading :coffee

i 'll be checking ur ride pic now

take care

1 - 14 of 14 Posts