Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hey. I am coming from a fullsize Chevy and I must say so far I am happy with my TB. I needed to drive longer distances for work so I choose the TB. The other forum I hang out on is www.fullsizechevy.com

·
Registered
2004 chevy
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trailblazen said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Man, you guys have the best crabs down there in Maryland...I order them anytime I go to Baltimore. :)
I am glad you finished that up with ordering them. I was worried for a second what you where talking about :D

Just Kidding. I live right on the Chesapeake bay, so I get them all the time, still love them.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
I recently purchased a 2003 TB LT... Couldn't be happier because this is the first time I got what I wanted in a truck, instead of just what I could afford!! I'm sure after I get like 3 more jobs, I'll be able to afford to add some toys and upgrade some stuff... :D

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
MoJoe and Jman423,
Welcome to the site! Please let us know if you have any questions/suggestions.

Dave

·
Registered
2004 chevy
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome Dave, and welcome Jman423. Take your time on the upgrades, I use to do everything at once then get bored with it, and sell the vehicle. :D Trying to pace myself this time.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Thanks for all of the Welcomes.... Lets hope I don't get board with my new toy, because I'll be paying it off for years to come!!

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
SlammedLTZ said:
Hi and Welcome MoJoe & Jman423. If you have any questions suggestions, ask them other guys (Dave, BlackIce, 02EnvoySLE Guy, EnvoyFan, and that Tommy character)... LOL :D :laugh: and not me. :D

Just kidding. :)
Character? LOL ;)

Welcome to the site, Jman423 & Mojoe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts