Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a certified used 2008 trailbraler. The only thing really missing that we thought was there was XM radio. My trailblazer was a program car and had the xm delete.
I tried too add a xm dock with direct commect. After buying and installing I have 2 problems the sound i not as good as I had in my old truck. Problem the spot we mounted it was card to view as i drive and my knee hit it at times and I lost a cup holder spot.

12-22-09 I just recieved via ups
I decised too go all out and buy the
Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD<< head unit
Pioneer GEX-P920XM << xm unit
Scosche GMOS210 << to keep my onstar working
And install kit
607.00 with shipping

** Reading the small print
I checked the company out I purchaed it from Sonic electronix. Very good resellerrating.com numbers
BBB good customer service long term member.
I wrote and asked if the headunit was new beacused thhey had such a good price I recevied a quick reply that it was new in the box.
** I found out after my order that they were not an authorized reseller so they warrenty they have is throught them not Pioneer.

Look for more info as I open the boxes and see about having aall this installed

·
Registered
300 Posts
This is the problem with most online dealers. The manufacturers do not condone online sales and will not warranty them... You also have to watch out for that "New in box" phrase as it can also mean that it is a factory refurb, so it's not actually used or it can mean that it was placed in a "New" Box... Wording is everything.
I wish you luck either way and don't imagine you'll run into to many issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts