Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the 07+ grille option, will that grille direct fit my grille on my TB?

Ive seen a couple on ebay for like $180 including shipping, plus having to get it painted..

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
what about??

what about grill inserts for upgrades not to get off topic but that's kind of what I am looking for!:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
I like the look of the 07+ grille option, will that grille direct fit my grille on my TB?

Ive seen a couple on ebay for like $180 including shipping, plus having to get it painted..

Thanks

This is what I want to do also but I have not had any luck finding one. I also didn't realize I would have to replace the headlights to I thought they all still had the slot int he headlights :crazy:

If anyone happens to see one please post a link to it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just remembered and I could be wrong but I think if you use the 07 LT bumper cover and the SS grille then you won't have to change headlights because they are the same.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the headlights different or would you replace them just because they have the part in the middle where the grille goes in? I havent taken a good look at both headlights tho.. You can get the grille on ebay for like 180 or so shipped but if its not ur color, of course u would have to repaint..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes I believe the lights for the SS and the 05 are the same so the SS grille would work. Can you post a link for the ones you have found?

·
Registered
111 Posts

These are not the right ones. This is what I was explaining, if you use the 07 bumper cover and then use the SS grille you will not have to replace your headlights because the grille has the pieces that fit right into your current headlights.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought you were wanting the grille like the pic I posted earlier.. Are the headlights any different besides the tabs in the middle? If not, then you couls just leave it like they are, it may look a little tacky though..

·
Registered
111 Posts
The SS grille looks exactly the same except for the pieces on each side that snap into the headlights.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I realized that after re-reading a post, so I just rambled on for no reason, lol, it might be harder to find an SS grille than the other, but im sure one will pop up on eBay every now and then.. That would be an awesome conversion tho.. Not entirely sure the cost would be exactly worth it..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah I would rather hunt for this combination rather than buy two new headlight assemblies.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I can find a great deal on the grille and bumper cover, I would give it a try!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts