Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2009 chevy
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got fed up of being jealous of all the SS owners and finally traded in my 06 LT for an 09 SS. Any other SS owners (or any trailvoy owners) around Fayetteville, NC? I've seen a couple SS's roaming so maybe you're on here?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll be moving back to Fayetteville in a month or so, I gotta find an AWD dyno for my SS, but i'll hit you up when i get into town, moving back from Colorado hate this damn place. Got an 07 SS with Exhaust, soon to be stage 2 heads/cam package, mangnacharger, and stroker kit once i get back.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Congrats on the SS !:woot:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
83 Posts
im in goldsboro, which is about and 1 and 14 northeast of you mebe we can hook up sometime theres another guy on here up here to ive gotta get ahold of him though havnt met him yet been kinda inactive bc of military.

·
Registered
2009 chevy
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, we should definitely meet up at some point.

I understand about the military thing. I'm in afghanistan right now, but i'll definitely hit you guys up when I get back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
well whos looking to hopefully meet up in the next few weeks? I'll be back in fayetteville in no more then 2 weeks so hopefully we can get something going even if it is something small ya know.

·
Registered
2009 chevy
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At some point we should all meet up instead of just talking about it haha. Who's game? Anytime in the next 3 weeks is good for me...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
24 Posts
What's everone doing the weekend of the 19th I'm open to fri, sat, or sun.
Whatever's best for everyone.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts