Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after much waiting and searching i finally got SS rims, I have to give a HUGE!!! thank you to iaxelr8 for the rims there amazing. I ended up going with the Goodyear RS-A's gotem for 115 a tire cant beat that.... heres the pic let me knos that you think.... (sorry there off my blackberry storm, and mind you it was down pouring here yesterday..)

all i got is that one for right now since it stopped raining today i'll prolly wash and wax her up then i'll do a lil photo shoot ill post some more.

Again I want to thank Tommy(iaxelr8) This again shows that the members here are over the top!!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
they looks good

ive been thinkin about doin the same on my 05 lt model except i have the running boards on mine and its also graphite grey so ill probably powder coat them black. either way if your gonna get shoes for your tb and keep it lookin sporty, ss's are the way to go. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies!! I was gonna do the powder coat thing and have em black but once i saw em and had em on the truck i was like nope staytin just the way they are lol now waht about a drop????

and yes the roof racks are comming off lol:woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.