Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone from balmy Northeast Ohio. I bought a Saab 97X Aero a couple weeks ago and am really loving it already. I am an avid stereo guy and in my research of how to upgrade the Bose / Nav setup I found this site. Merry Christmas to all!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Welcome! Pics are a must :thumbsup:

There's only one other Aero on TV.com that I know of.... Definitely unique:hail:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome from another Ohioian!:tiphat Would be nice to see an Aero at one of the Ohio meets.:thumbsup:

We had a VERY small meet up in your area last fall. PICTURES

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No kidding, I live about 15 miutes from 'The Lube' and am normally there on Sundays in the summer with my 87 Buick GN. I'll try to post some pics in the next few days. I didn't realize the Aero's were fairly rare.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
THE 9-7X is not common at all... and the aero version is damn rite few and far far inbetween

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
No kidding, I live about 15 miutes from 'The Lube' and am normally there on Sundays in the summer with my 87 Buick GN. I'll try to post some pics in the next few days. I didn't realize the Aero's were fairly rare.
We were there on Saturday August 23. The Colorado in the pictures is owned by a member here (JosueZQ8) who lives in that area. (But right now he's in PA going to school). The silver SS is another member who also lives up that way. (wads ss)

Was the 87 the GNX or did that come later?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1987 was the last and most popular year for the GN. They also made the GNX which was an even more souped up GN. Only 547 were made and if you have one with low miles it worth $70K+. There is one up for sale out there still on MSO with under 20 miles on it. IIRC, they are askind $110K for it.

Mine is a regular GN with 39K on it. It has pretty much everything that can be done to it (bolt ons, etc) without opening the motor. It has run a best of 11.48. It is 99% a street car though.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts