Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls.... and Jimmy, I finally got a new ride. Its not exactly what I was planning on, but I got (that should read "MY WIFE GOT") such an awesome deal that I couldn't turn it down. Its a left over 2008 Porsche Cayman S. The car is absolutely amazing. No tickets yet though!! The color is called Macadamia, which is a brown metallic. The interior is called Cocoa. Here are a few pictures of it in the garage. Hopefully I will get some more soon.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope no vette!

This thing is much more fun to drive. I will look around and see if I can find the numbers.
Its a little slower than the vette, but hangs on to the road better. It was also about $10k less than what the vette was going to be.

Interestingly, the numbers that Porsche publishes for 0-60 and 1/4 and all that crap, the magazine guys were all able to BEAT those numbers. However on the vette, none of them were able to attain the numbers that chevy published. hmmmmm..........:D

You can submit your application to drive... with forms for full back ground check, drug tests, psychological analysis, and processing fee!:D:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
Nope no vette!

This thing is much more fun to drive. I will look around and see if I can find the numbers.
Its a little slower than the vette, but hangs on to the road better. It was also about $10k less than what the vette was going to be.

Interestingly, the numbers that Porsche publishes for 0-60 and 1/4 and all that crap, the magazine guys were all able to BEAT those numbers. However on the vette, none of them were able to attain the numbers that chevy published. hmmmmm..........:D

You can submit your application to drive... with forms for full back ground check, drug tests, psychological analysis, and processing fee!:D:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

You already have all that ****!!!! LMFAO!!!! Oh yeh I let hyou drive the SS so WTH?!?!? :laugh:

I would have held out for the Vette....but thats just me...:p

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You already have all that ****!!!! LMFAO!!!! Oh yeh I let hyou drive the SS so WTH?!?!? :laugh:

I would have held out for the Vette....but thats just me...:p
I thought long and hard about it. I love the vette, but I had some issues with it. One being that I test drove 3 brand new ones. ( about 15 used). ALL 3 HAD PROBLEMS WITH LESS THAN 30 MILES ON THE ODOMETER!!!! I couldnt believe it. I was shocked. It really soured my taste for the vette. I am hoping it improves a bit more. Trust me, I can always sell the Porsche and get my money out of it. Not so easy to do with the vette.

and yes.... I already have a garage full of chit!!!!!:laugh: I am hoping to put down racedeck soon, don't want the little german girls feet to get cold out there!:D

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok.... time to go wipe her down, then off to Joe's. First long stretch of highway I have been able to run, very excited!:woot:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Porsche is BADASS!!!! Actually let me drive it today.. whooped up on some punck kid in a maxima... I know not a far race, but he started it...by the time we hit 70 he was about 15 cars back HAHAHAHA.. Thanks for coming up and for buying lunch!!!

OH OH OH PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!:dielaugh:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, the kid in the Maxima started it. It was pretty funny really. The kid was grinning the whole time. He just wanted to see the car go. Joe started out in first relatively gently, then just eased the throttle down and the Maxima dissappeared in the rear view!

Only for a moment though....:dielaugh: He did of course do a ricer high speed fly by for us!!! Joe still has to get the Camaro.... cuz I am waiting to drive it!!!!:D

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HOLY **** Drayton, what were you thinking?
He drugged me!!

Only a ricer puts a plate on like that :raspberry:thumbsup::hail:
lol... thats how we mount it so we don't have to drill big holes in the bumper. That plate mount is screwed in to the hole that the tow hook would normally goes to. I can easily remove the plate and reinstall the plug. NO WAY IN HELL WERE THEY DRILLING HOLES IN MY BRAND NEW CAR!!!!!!:nono:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I look GOOD in that car!!.... But yes, I will need to get the camaro.. So I can whoop your ASS in the 1/4.. but yes I know you will hand me mine in the twisties. Would be a good race though....

Great.... now we know how much money it takes to make Joe look good!!!:laugh::crackup:

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Nice ride there Mr. Drayton... I have never owned one, but I certainly would never turn one down at the right price.

Now, when are you driving to my house so I can get my pic taken in it? :excited:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts