Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next improvement project... Not a huge one, but always dresses up the back of a vehicle to do this I htink. Sure will be nice to be rid of the big trash can resonator under there! Was never a fan of that big fake oval tip either, just doesn't look as good as a nice dual stainless tip...

I'm going to put a 3" stainless pipe in place of the resonator and welding on this tip from Pypes.
http://m.summitracing.com/parts/pye-evt26/media

I actually have an extra tip now, cause they only sold them in pairs... I'm willing to sell one for $60 shipped, if anyone is interested. Just send me a PM, first come, first serve!

He's a few pics of the tips I have. The size is 6.5" wide and 9" long. The tape measure looks a little off due to perspective of pic... I'll post pics of finished install after I get this done on Wed. Should look real nice and sound much sweeter too! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finished project and very happy with both look and sound! Nice rumble now at idle. No negative drone or anything like that, but nice throaty sound when revving engine or passing! :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts