Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Is it just me or do responses within the chapter not show up when you hit the "New Posts" search?
No, they don't. The software is not capable of that. I don't like that either. I think there is a lot of work that needs to be done to the groups feature of this software.

In fact, I couldn't even upgrade to the latest version of the software because they disabled a lot of group features due to complaints and bugs. They are supposed to re-do them and release them in future versions of vBulletin. For now, we will stick with what we have and hope it gets better.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
good to know jimmy:thumbsup:; guess that i will just add the url for the chapter page to my favorites so that i can have a quick jump to the chapter every day
I've been looking for some modifications to the way that all works, but I haven't found anything yet. I want to make those conversations look more like posts in a thread, and I want the "New Posts" to show your groups new posts, but I guess there isn't enough demand for a developer to work on it yet... :duh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
I apologize for the bump from hell...

But have we figured out how to make new posts in the chapter area appear anywhere yet?

It would seem beneficial to have something working to notify members of new posts in the Chapters section so everyone knows what's going on.

I suspect that this lack of being notified of new posts/threads is causing a hinderance to our members getting the meet info they require.

Or am I just doing it wrong?

Thanks.

*EDIT*

Well, this post made the new posts section... (as did my other posts)

Now I know the members have no reason to miss the threads/posts.

Sorry about the bump

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
We'll forgive you...this time. :raspberry

Since the bump answered your question, I guess you could call it a worthwhile bump.
... and it didn't cost me a thing! :laugh:

Wow!!! Steph is sorry for a bump....I'll take a bump when I can get it:crackup:
:rotfl: My bumps aren't cheap...

I usually have bumps checked out by my doctor.
:crackup: This one's good, I'm clean.

:thx You guys kill me! I love this place! :thumbsup: :hail:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts