Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking a few pics of the truck with my headlights in...

I am still gonna take em back off and adjust them some more and put some shrouds in ( I have E46 shrouds but didnt like the way they looked)

I also had the taillights lightly tinted to kinda hide the clear cover gap around the lights.. it looks tons better in person.

Still need to do some LED lighting mods to the front turn signals and whatnot..

but here they are,

let me now what you think of it

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
It does looks good in person:thumbsup:. I'm just wondering what it might look like if you painted around the projector the red you used on the rest of the headlight:undecided

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Wow, your truck looks sick!

Do you have some black 20s or anything for the summer? Would look awesome with your drop.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I took apart the whole assembly to paint it and install the projectors and clear corners...

I think the new shrouds (whenever I get em) will have a red ring around the lens area havent decided yet

the drop is Belltech in the front and DJM in the rear

as for wheels I only have the stockers but I am hoping by Carlisle I will be on 22's

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Looks great!

I like the license plate too! Hello, officer, this guy cut me off. His plate? B...um...B...8? 8? Oh never mind :hissy:

LOL

Great job on the lights! :thumbsup::hail:

Chris

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great!

I like the license plate too! Hello, officer, this guy cut me off. His plate? B...um...B...8? 8? Oh never mind :hissy:

LOL

Great job on the lights! :thumbsup::hail:

Chris

:dielaugh: thats why I got it :dielaugh: people ask me what it means and I say it doesnt mean a damn thing LOL I see alot of people laughing in my rear view mirror :laugh:

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Are you taillights LEDs? I have a set but in clear and are not working correctly. When I signal left, left blinks and so does right, but faintly. Have you noticed that? It only happens during day time. When automatic light turn on at night or lights are turned on manually, everything functions properly.:confused:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah they are LED but I havent had any problems with mine at all.. except for 1 burnt out led...

but yours sounds like a voltage issue.. :confused:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow joe those look great installed:hail: you should try and fab up somehting with the fogs to get projectors in there also, like maybe use the rainier projector with the trailblazer lenz or something

already ahead of you LOL :laugh:

going to retrofit Lexus ES300 yellow projector fogs inside the OEM housing :thumbsup:

once I get money that is.. amongst other stuff

1 - 20 of 25 Posts