Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I have posted any pictures up here so I waxed, cleaned and buffed the trailblazer so now she's ready to go for 09 (until fall that is) I also have a few pics of my other pride and joy as well.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crap I think this should have went in the "pictures and videos thread"

Mods if need be please move where you think it should go... sorry

Thanks

and of course comments and questions are welcomed.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as far as the mirror caps I do want to do that but does anyone know roughly how much would it cost to paint?

thanks for the comments the cavalier is a 90 cavy with a 2.2 with a t3 super 60 garret turbo.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bill (Envoy Fan) got some pieces painted for his truck at Voss Chevy
sweet I'll have top pop them off and have them painted some time this month, as long as it doesn't really cost more than 150.00 (which I dont' think it should) I should be fine... I wish I would have known this when I bought my van there in Feb. I could have had them throw it into the deal... lol

but for the rest of you.. thanks for the comments.. I take pride in my vehicles as you can see.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Bill (Envoy Fan) got some pieces painted for his truck at Voss Chevy
Actually, it was at Voss Cadillac body shop. Next to the new BMW store. The body shop there does a lot of repairs for nationwide insurance and a couple of other insurance companies.

Price there for my parts painting was very reasonable. Hope the management hasn't changed and someone has gone crazy on painting piece parts. Since that body shop does high end vehicle repairs, they should have no trouble with the 3 stage paint.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts