Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics I took this week. Clay bar worked great! Painted bug guard to match wheels, may paint chrome grill piece. and added vinyl black to bow tie. What do you guys think??? Pics were taken with a DSLR in front of Quaker Steak.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheels are 17" Black Marin by AR. Tires are Bridgestone Dueler AT 265/70/17. I plan to use the rack and the side moldings....well...I gave that alot of thought however for now they stay. I cant seem to stay away from dings no matter how hard I try.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Very nice. I love clay bar the TB. You should take your pin stripes off.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
92 Posts
:thumbsup:You have use some elbow but that clay bar works great ! :thumbsup:

LOOKING GOOD :hail:

MMFR

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
looks good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 buick rainier
661 Posts
Looks good. Looks like the same color as my wife's Rainier. Rainier door mouldings are enormous and color keyed though.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
windows??

do you do the clay bar on everything?? i just picked one up and want to do this on the holiday break.. windows, mirrors and all that jazz or just body??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you do the clay bar on everything?? i just picked one up and want to do this on the holiday break.. windows, mirrors and all that jazz or just body??
There is no benefit to doing windows and mirrors, It's basically a cleaner. Its very easy and alot nicer than a polish compound.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts