Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry it took over a month now to get these, but I took some this am and thought i'd share.

did the color match from Napa's an it was about 28 dollars for the half pint of paint to get mixed and a spray can, they did a great job at matching the color

oh and the chevy is repainted black instead of that ugly gold......who puts only one piece of GOLD on a silver green met tb!?!?!??!? hahaha

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
Sorry it took over a month now to get these, but I took some this am and thought i'd share.

did the color match from Napa's an it was about 28 dollars for the half pint of paint to get mixed and a spray can, they did a great job at matching the color

oh and the chevy is repainted black instead of that ugly gold......who puts only one piece of GOLD on a silver green met tb!?!?!??!? hahaha
nice! :thumbsup: looks a lot better now

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
33 Posts
Looks real good , I have the same color Trailblazer and was thinking about doing somthing similar.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
x4x2x0x - yes my tb came with them. It's the LS, yet, it has the moon roof, tow package, and the hooks up front!! came handy when a plow truck didn't want to share the road - honestly took the whole road up (country road where really only fits 1.5 cars at a time) haha and put me in a snow pile! Slowly Mod'n it. . .

The passenger side has a shop vac hose hooked into the back side of the Headlight up into my air filter too!! works amazing!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Nice to finally see another SGM TB on here... gotta love the color too BTW... Nice mod, I see you did your mirror backs too, outta check out the D-pillars... Pics in Gallery of a few mods done to an 04 TB LS Silver Green Metallic...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah - same here! Nice to see another SGM TB!! I have searched here and there an haven't seen much at all with our color!! I picked it cause i loved the color and not many ppl have this color!! Sucks to have paint mixed instead of over the counter kind....but hey all the more fun!!

Nice hood btw. :thumbsup: is that custom or did you buy it?? And what about your D pillars???

:thx

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
thats the SS hood from good hoods i think...

he painted his D-pillars to match...

yea boiler i love ur truck lol...

urs looks great to country

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now that's sweet!! I looked at his pics but i must have missed that one cause the ones i saw were blck. Lot's of sanding on those?? Makes it look %100 better like that!! I'll have to wait till the summer time to grab mine and spray them. :thumbsup:

is the hood functional? (doubt that it is) need the ss vents in that!!! It was very easy

Just use a dremel and cut them out!! Guess I'll have to keep checkin your profile for ideas now to see what MY COLOR would look like hahaha !! nice work man!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts