Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer LS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone from New England! NEW Hampshire to be exact. My name is Vickie, I'm 30 years young, avid car enthusiast, gamer, college student and stepmom.

New to Trailblazers, not new to Chevy or mechanics in general. I grew up going to work with my dad, learning everything from oil changes to brakes, backyard string theory (alignments), body work and more. It also doesnt hurt thst my brother is in the same line of work and i got to watch him tinkering with his cars (my favorite was his 84 AMC Eagle, but thats a dream now). As a bonus my bf/hubby is also a mechanic, "bitten by the VW bug" as he says.

Working on a budget to bring my truck back to life. Feel free to reach out if you care to watch the revitalization of my Frankenbeast, aka Frankie.

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
5,642 Posts
As an aside ... anyone who even admits to owing and liking an AMC Eagle --- needs multiple interventions.

I cannot think of a more ignorantly designed and built vehicle --- it's like a bunch of engineers had bad LSD trips and compared notes and that's the results.

Whenever one came in on a tow truck .... we all went to a 4 hour lunch.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of your truck.
Thanks! I don't have too many pictures of it yet. But here it is when I finally was able to drive it home (needed to replace the engine because the previous owner neglected to tell me it had a SEVERE knock and blew the rod clear out the side of the engine on the first attempt of bringing it home! 🙃)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
618 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny how previous owners frequently remember to forget to mention things like that.
Honestly though. This truck has had one yhing after another that it's needed. I knew it would come with issues (it was parked in the woods of Massachusetts for a good couple years before I got it). But man oh man. Lol

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
20 Posts
Welcome! these tbs can become addictive. We currently have 5 . My Whole family drives them. Pretty dependable and inexpensive easy to fix. Parts pretty inexpensive and readily available too. Good luck with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts