Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just wanted to say hey, have a black Envoy, with a 4.2. Hope to be on here some and hope to mod it up some.

Couple general questions I'm looking up on here after...

If an iPod adaptor would show song names on my non navigation bose 6 disc player?

Also, I want to find out how most control subwoofers without an aftermarket head unit. I would assume just a control knob but just gonna check.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey, hope to get a picture or so up.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
Welcome to the site!

For the ipod, the bose 6-disc will not support any kind of ipod interface. there are several aftermarket 1.5 or 2 DIN head units that accomplish this... and it gives you the chance to add nav, bluetooth, dvd, and touch screen :woot:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site!

For the ipod, the bose 6-disc will not support any kind of ipod interface. there are several aftermarket 1.5 or 2 DIN head units that accomplish this... and it gives you the chance to add nav, bluetooth, dvd, and touch screen :woot:
XM head unit won't work? Doesn't this make it possible?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
hmm, do you have nav and a screen already? i have the bose 6 disc, but only the basic head unit, no screen. I still dont believe that it allows for this ipod set-up though. unless perhaps there is an expensive adapter/harness that would allow for this connection. even then, you would only be able to play it as an aux. without the on screen command control/song info/movies. i suppose there is a chance im wrong, but im pretty certain...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts