Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just yesterday, decided to cut the resonator off my 2005 TB. Also decided spur of the moment to get a new muffler put on, much smaller, much louder. Sounds great and I'm lovin it. Just didn't know if anyone else has done this or if I should expect any kind of problems.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
shouldnt be any issues. what kind of muffler did you use? i know a lot of muffers make the i6 sounds like a ricer...

but i know from personal experience that the resonator removal looks a ton better! as long as youre happy with the end result. sound clips? pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used a Vortex Cherry Bomb 88103 muffler. Not quite as a deep, throaty growl as I hoped but the price was right and it will suffice. I'll post pics later, never got the chance last night, had to watch my Tar Heels take that championship!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noticed you were from Michigan. Hopefully you weren't a Mich. St. fan.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
haha, they are fun to watch, simply because im a fan of sports. i had no sort of investment in the game though, and I'm certainly not necessarily a State fan (though I got into their teaching program). Thanks though, congrats to the Tar Heels!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
I had to watch my Tar Heels take that championship!!
well, i was about to congrat. you on your mod and explain how its in my near future as well, untill you said this :nono: :p

jk haha thast the whole idea behind sports congrats to them

maybe a sound clip of the cherrybomb and def pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts