Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 chevy blazer LT. I just got it so i need to pump up the appearance a bit......I just got 5% window tint and i removed all the "chevrolet" and "Trailblazer" emblems from the back to make it looks clean..

Now i need help with how to tint out my head/tailights, to go along with the black tint. I have heard you can just get it tinted like a normal window but i dont know.....Also, i want to paint the rims black. I know that i have to sand down the rim until its nice and even and put a few coats of primer on and then buy some glossy rim spray paint at a auto store. Any ideas or helpful thoughts PLEASE let me know....THANKS

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
I have a 2002 chevy blazer LT. I just got it so i need to pump up the appearance a bit......I just got 5% window tint and i removed all the "chevrolet" and "Trailblazer" emblems from the back to make it looks clean..

Now i need help with how to tint out my head/tailights, to go along with the black tint. I have heard you can just get it tinted like a normal window but i dont know.....Also, i want to paint the rims black. I know that i have to sand down the rim until its nice and even and put a few coats of primer on and then buy some glossy rim spray paint at a auto store. Any ideas or helpful thoughts PLEASE let me know....THANKS
here is a good thread about tinting your taillights. hope this helps. :thumbsup:

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=49243

1 - 3 of 3 Posts