1. Fill out yur user CP so we kno wat yur rolling with
2. Wat type of mods are yu looking to do
3. budget
4. interior ideas
5. exterior ideas
6. budget
7. sound?
8. dont compare us to M3's :nono:

the search on the top is yur best friend...browse around and check out the galleries nd get some ideas...im takin it easy on ya kid yu might get blown up by some people talkin like that..

my ideas:
1 take off yur ugly roof rack
2 tint
3 take off yur side moudling on the doors (that ugly grey stuff)
4. a little bump in yur trunk
5. hids
6. interior dome light leds
7. rims
8. intake
9. exhaust
10 suspension drop...
_______
okay so i basically just listed my list of mods have fun :tiphat

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
little confuzzled as to wat yur look to get :undecided

lets take some steps shall we?

1. Fill out yur user CP so we kno wat yur rolling with
2. Wat type of mods are yu looking to do
3. budget
4. interior ideas
5. exterior ideas
6. budget
7. sound?
8. dont compare us to M3's :nono:

the search on the top is yur best friend...browse around and check out the galleries nd get some ideas...im takin it easy on ya kid yu might get blown up by some people talkin like that..

my ideas:
1 take off yur ugly roof rack
2 tint
3 take off yur side moudling on the doors (that ugly grey stuff)
4. a little bump in yur trunk
5. hids
6. interior dome light leds
7. rims
8. intake
9. exhaust
10 suspension drop...
_______
okay so i basically just listed my list of mods have fun :tiphat
:iagree:

I couldnt have said it better myself

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
Hmmm.. kinda hard to compare to those cars but all of the above mods are good.

I would throw on some SS Bumpers. front and back with some 20's or 22's
drop it and Light it up with LED's everywhere :D

but im an LED addict so maybe not..

Defiantly take the racks and side moldings off Immediately

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize.

I was kinda tired. I will work on that, and fill out my CP. Thanks for the patience so far, and ideas on the mods.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CP filled out.

Ok so I filled out my user info, and what car I am driving. I put up a profile picture of my car as well. My budget is pretty much anything under 6 grand. And I chose the trailblazer over many cars I was looking at. Its a great car, and I will work on the mods today.

Yes, We do drive cars like that, well at least they do. My dad wouldn't let me get any fast cars, or I would have gotten the SS. Anyways. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Im really wishing I could have done something like that when I was 17. Did the parents buy the TB for you?

I would offer up my opinions on mods... but the TB would be going in the opposite direction...

Welcome... Good luck... Ill be in the Off-road forum...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
249 Posts
wanna look cool? lift it and put huge wheels on also grill guard. then, smash up your friends cars until u have the only car left, then ull look awesome....oh and post pics :) but really, rims, HID's. as said before SS bumpers and throw a bangin system in there

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
If it was me with 6k to spend on that car, this is what i'd do:

2/3 Drop (Belltech or Ground Force)

6000K HID's in low's and fogs from 3bspec.com (vendor on here, very reputable)

Get a set of 22's (believe me if you get 20's your going to want 22's in a month)

Pioneer Avic F90BT Navigation

Set of components for the doors

Decent Sub+Amp Setup

Get a set of white LED's for the interior dome lights. (Not blue, they look gaudy and ricey)

Debadge the rear hatch and maybe the side moldings

Maybe an SS front bumper if you have about $1k to spare (includes parts and paint)

If the ugly resonator bothers you, look into a catback or axleback system (I personally wouldn't waste money on exhaust for a 4.2 I6 but that's just me.) I think our trucks sound terrible with exhaust. If anything, I'd cut the resonator off and replace it with something more visually appealing.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
Oh and i almost forgot, tints on the drivers/pass windows of course.

15% matches the factory rears perfectly. Don't let anyone tell you 20% does cause it doesn't.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
:iagree::iagree: perfect was to spend 6k.

Except I would recommend getting the Magnaflow catback for ~600+100 to install, you might only pick up a few ponies but dual stainless tips and it sounds mean coupled with an intake and exhaust. Maybe do swaybars too if you want better handling, and definitely go with 22s, I already want them on my SS with 20s and Ive only driven it for like 10 days!:duh:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
///M POWER!!!! anyways..

-degadge and demold
-6000k HIDs
-SS Bumpers
-cut the can (muffler/resonator) and get a decent exhaust
-SS Rims if you'd like
-Lowered
-cowl hood (don't go overboard with this)
-get a CAI just for sound..or go K&N if you want performance

I saw an 08 Black tb that had a really nice clean look, went from stock to having all these mods and still not go to overboard..i'll try to find the thread

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
Ok so I filled out my user info, and what car I am driving. I put up a profile picture of my car as well. My budget is pretty much anything under 6 grand. And I chose the trailblazer over many cars I was looking at. Its a great car, and I will work on the mods today.

Yes, We do drive cars like that, well at least they do. My dad wouldn't let me get any fast cars, or I would have gotten the SS. Anyways. Thanks for your help.
i think you will not go offroad with your friends bmw so i suggest lowering your TB then putting some nice rims. of course it will be your decision on how big your choice of rims are.

you can start with the rims then add some things that will compliment it like some chrome handle covers and chrome side mirrors if you like bling. :m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
426 Posts
hmm i doubt any 17 year old can afford a m3 or m5 with there own money lol, i had trouble paying for my TB with almost 75k on it.

wish my parents were rich :(

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
hmm i doubt any 17 year old can afford a m3 or m5 with there own money lol, i had trouble paying for my TB with almost 75k on it.

wish my parents were rich :(
I wanted an m5 so bad....I'm 17 too, turning 18 this month.

Heart said m5. pocket said evo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts