Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Bought a beautiful 06 Enoy SLT, has everything except dvd/nav.... I m looing into some minor upgrades. Anyone have any experience with the bose system and upgrading any components or speakers? I heard it is a major pain to do. Or you suffer by installing a whole new setup. Send me a pm or post some pics. thanks

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
welcome to the site. glad to see someone else from new york other then NYC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome......I have done some searches but everything i can find is old. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I don't need a boomin system.... a little :rolleyes:bit of bass would help the lacking bose system...i don't mind the head unit with the cd changer and XM, the speakers are horrible... i plan on adding a dvd either in the headrest or in th roof for my son when he is in the car. i was thinking of just using an inline converter then adding a powered sub like a bazooka to save on space and fill in that frequency level i am missing..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.