Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. Just picked up a certified used 2005 Envoy last week...my first "new" vehicle! Went from a 1991 GMC Safari SLT (in the picture) that I kept in great condition after the parents let me use it for the past ~4-5 years. Many fun mods with the van but never got around to a V8 transplant. As for the Envoy, I was on the search for months for a good blue Trailblazer/Enovy and came up with this one...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
Welcome to the site! Where in Michigan are you located? Be sure to check out the midwest regional forum area... there are meets in the making!

Nice truck, love the color!

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site! Where in Michigan are you located? Be sure to check out the midwest regional forum area... there are meets in the making!

Nice truck, love the color!
Thanks! I see yours is the same color. They sure are hard to find! Cool, I did see the "meet planning" thread earlier, so i'll have to look into it more. I'm from Wyandotte. Where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
Warren, but we have guys from Bay City, mid-state, and good ol up north coming out for the meet if Im not mistaken. Check it out, it'd be nice to have a good showing!

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. You're way up there. I spend 3/4 of my time and $$ in Michigan. Mostly on sleds, but also hunting, etc. I might be up in your neck of the woods next winter. A trip in the making. Nice truck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Thanks! I see yours is the same color. They sure are hard to find! Cool, I did see the "meet planning" thread earlier, so i'll have to look into it more. I'm from Wyandotte. Where abouts are you from?
Welcome, hope to see you out at our meet.

Welcome and enjoy. You're way up there. I spend 3/4 of my time and $$ in Michigan. Mostly on sleds, but also hunting, etc. I might be up in your neck of the woods next winter. A trip in the making. Nice truck:thumbsup:
Should stop out to our meet in May at Kensington metro park then

1 - 14 of 14 Posts