Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New guy. I drive an '06 Trailblazer LS 4x4. I got about 40k on it now, and it's been a great trucklet so far. I mainly added a few mods to the exterior, and it spends 50% of it's life pulling my trailer with off-road toys on it.

Maybe by joining here I can learn a few things about my truck.:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Welcome :tiphat

Don't forget to use the "search" feature...you'll find out a LOT about most anything you'd like to know about your TB.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome from a fellow GL1800 owner. Mine is a black 2003. No ABS, CB or disc changer. Just over 20,000 on the odometer. It's been to Deal's Gap and Clearwater, FL.:thumbsup: (mods - clear front turn signal lens, rear spoiler w/ LED brake light and all LED tail/brake lights)

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from a fellow GL1800 owner. Mine is a black 2003. No ABS, CB or disc changer. Just over 20,000 on the odometer. It's been to Deal's Gap and Clearwater, FL.:thumbsup: (mods - clear front turn signal lens, rear spoiler w/ LED brake light and all LED tail/brake lights)
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Bo tie SS......mine is an '02 Illusion Blue, 40k+miles, been to the gap twice, all over the south eastern side of the US, and commuted on as many days as I can before it snows. I do have the CB, no ABs, I use an Ipod, and the back rest and Cobra Mufflers (really makes her growl) are my favorite additions.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts