Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Looks like after many attempts on other forums, it looks like I hit the right one with this forum!

Currently I'm the owner of a '98 Pathfinder. Great SUV, but after gaining a dog and another child, I'm in the need of something bigger so I've been looking at the 7 passenger Envoy's (after being told to run far, far away from the Durango's..lol)

I'm looking to buy either a 2002 or a 2003...maybe an 04 if the price is right. Is there anyone that can tell me the pro's and con's on these? I know gas is a #1 con but really...if your driving an SUV, how can you not expect that?

Nice to see some owners on here from Winnipeg...maybe one of them can score me a good deal on one of these! ;)

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
welcome!:tiphat
As with any vehicle there's good one's and bad one's. some have more issues than others when buying used.
I've bitched about my truck from time to time but over all I like it and it serves it's purpose.

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum! 2004 or newer would be your best bet...most of the minor issues were worked out during/after the 2003 MY.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

I noticed that you haven't filled in your Profile yet. :( :nono: I realize you don't have a TV yet, but you can put in some of the other info. You can fill in the details of the TV later after you get it. When you complete your profile, your vehicle information is displayed in your posts in the upper right-hand corner. This is useful to us when you have questions about your ride. If we know what the particulars of your vehicle are when you pose a question, we can provide a better answer to you without having to go back and forth for the information. :thumbsup: There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum! 2004 or newer would be your best bet...most of the minor issues were worked out during/after the 2003 MY.
I can see where your coming from but still as of now the 04's seem to still be out of my price range. Was even looking down in ND for pricing and I can't even find a good deal down there! The Envoy I have my eye on is a 2003 XL SLE with the dvd. Its been posted for awhile so I'm hoping maybe in a month I will be ready to go look at it, and maybe can talk the sales guy down a bit...the Pathfinder I have needs some work before I can sell it.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and you can bet I'm going to have lots of questions!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts