Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I found this forum after I bought a 07 Envoy a couple of weeks ago. I had a 02 Trailblazer that got hit by a hit and run driver. It had 138k miles on it and was still going strong. We started looking for another Trailblazer with low miles and found this 07 and made the deal.
The good part is that I am not looking at the same dash that I have been looking at for the last 6 years. The bad thing is that the Envoy has already been more trouble than the Trailblazer years combined.
I hope I didn't buy someone else's headache. I wanted a late model since they are no longer being manufactured.
Anyway, it had a bad fuel gage sending unit that I replaced myself. Word of warning, the dealers don't stock the lock clips for the fuel and emission connections and they are not available from the local parts stores. If you have to replace your sending unit get the clips ahead of time.
Anyway, I am looking forward to reading and contributing to this forum as time permits.
I am from Leavenworth Kansas and use this to tow a 19' bass boat. I also have a other manufacturer car specifically a 62 Galaxie with a 427 and 4 speed. Hence FEfanatic.
This seems to be a very informative site. It looks like a lot of good expert information can be obtained here.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.