Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, been lurking a bit but I think I'm going to start actively posting now that I've got a feel for the truck and am starting to mod it.

I've got a few things on the way right now, and the trucks sitting at the body shop getting some minor things done.

On the way:
ieatsrrt cold air intake with hsrk
pcmforless tuned pcm/tcm
LS1 e-fans
pcmforless transmission cooler

It's also getting a stage 1 blackout treatment right now, with the front bowtie being blacked out, the front windows tinted to match the rears, blacked out tails, 3rd brake light and reflectors and painted calipers.

Stage two blackout will be powder coating the factory wheels a black chrome color (these will soon be retired to the winter wheels, when I purchase black 22's for next summer.)

Future go-fast plans include a built FLT trans with Yank 3200 stall, and hopefully a blower if I can scrape together some cash.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Was that Winnipeg or WINTERPEG???? :crackup:Welcome to the site, you'll find a ton of answers here and if not....somone will have the answer.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was that Winnipeg or WINTERPEG???? :crackup:Welcome to the site, you'll find a ton of answers here and if not....somone will have the answer.:thumbsup:
I deal with clients and suppliers in Ottawa all the time and it ain't all that tropical in comparison ;)

I'm an active member on tbssowners.com as well, but I figure two forums can't hurt (anything aside from my productivity during the day.) :suicide:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thats funny because I've worked in Winterpeg (at the airport) in winter and I will agree it's the same as Ottawa just a little shorter of a cold snap. Who or what do you deal with in Ottawa?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the site man you'll learn tons here. good people, good info.
glad to have you on board after lurking.
Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Thats funny because I've worked in Winterpeg (at the airport) in winter and I will agree it's the same as Ottawa just a little shorter of a cold snap. Who or what do you deal with in Ottawa?
Haha, ohhh the airports a chilly one too. Sitting out on that tarmac certainly drives a man to drink quickly!

I'm in the IT field, working for a payroll/workforce management company. We've got several hundred clients in Ottawa, and I purchase a lot of hardware out that way as well. We also have a strategic business partnership with Objectworld, which is a software-based telephony company based out of Ottawa.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Next time your in town....be sure to let me know (as I work at the airport) and we'll have to have one of those drinks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm quite impressed with how friendly people are here. I've been asked to post some pictures of the SS before I'm allowed to join this chapter so I'll try and do that ASAP.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, now maybe our next Manitoba chapter meet will have more than just two of us folks! Bout time you wandered over from 'heights,' fatbob!
Yeah, I've been lurking for a little while and just starting to post but I'm still much much more active on Heights. What's your name on heights? pm me if you don't feel like posting it openly.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Yeah, I've been lurking for a little while and just starting to post but I'm still much much more active on Heights. What's your name on heights? pm me if you don't feel like posting it openly.
He is still Chickenhawk over there :thumbsup: I posted as 55Chev over there when I had an issue with a member of both sites.

You will find this site very friendly and helpful. No games, no mystery, just a true camaraderie that we have formed over our common GMT360 ownership.:D

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, now maybe our next Manitoba chapter meet will have more than just two of us folks! Bout time you wandered over from 'heights,' fatbob!
actually, now that you mention it I do remember you. You came to the second wing night, the one at the Tavern United Pub, right? You won the Mustache contest if I recall correctly.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts