Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow 360T folks, love the site, new member, supposed to introduce myself, guess I will:

Truck:2003 Oldsmobile Bravada:
Standard WB
SmartTrak
Oak Interior
All options (no DVD-have moonroof)
120k miles pretty clean, bought it for the wife and kids, will mod according.

I am into all Oldsmobiles, plan on ripping off some parts from the Chevy TB and GMC Env (which is a first for me)
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks tomorrow I will be removing the stock front springs/shocks/mounts and replacing them with a set of Biltstein HD I picked up, yes I have a pitman arm puller and a spring compressor. I will probably need to replace the ball joints and link pins here shortly too!

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Boricua Whats with the Mc Donalds quote?

Also on the Atlas engines how often does the Evap Purge Canister Solenoid go out?

I am getting a sporadic DTC for that unit, I ordered a new Delco one from Rock Auto and its not here yet.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Hey Boricua Whats with the Mc Donalds quote?
good call sir.. your the first to ask me this on the site and i have been using it for months now...

but i work for a private owner/franchise Mcdonald's...been there 12 years. I have my own store and i am the IT Technician and Marketing Assistant for my owners organization (which consists of 4 stores).. so thats why i use the quote....

but thats :eek:fftopic: but there ya go now you know :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Greetings fellow Ohioan.:thumbsup:
There will be a few meets around Ohio if you're interested in meeting other members / seeing other GMT360s. The first one is actually multi-model. GTOs, 355s and 360s. Here's the link

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How often do these meets happen, I am a very active member on w-body.com/forum and I frequent their meets. If I do skip this one how much longer will I have to wait for another opportunity?

I have much work to do on our Bravada before I take it to a show !

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
If I do skip this one how much longer will I have to wait for another opportunity?
I plan on organizing 4 or 5 meets around Ohio for June/July...and I'm going to team up with another member (who's also in the 355 group) to get a large 355/360 meet in Dayton in the middle of September.

Just keep your eye on the MidWest thread for updates.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts