Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I´m new to this forum and I´m planning to buy a Trailblazer as a daily driver.
A week ago I sold my Audi A6 and at the moment I cruise around in my -70 Chevy Kingswood.

But sadly the autumn is coming closer and when the winter is here you don´t want to have a Kingswood as a daily driver.

So,I´m planning to buy a Trailblazer for the autumn/winter.

I also has a -70 Plymouth GTX,but that´s another story.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
welcome to the site.and good luck in finding a TB they are a nice ride and a Plymouth GTX, now that is a nice ride too

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the forum! How hard is it to find a Trailblazer in Sweden? Will you have to buy it in the States and ship it?
They are quite easy to find over here.Some of them sold new here,but most of them are imported from you guys.

As I every now and then ship containers overseas with old American cars I have not yet decided whether I should buy it here or in the States.

I will travel to Los Angeles in October for about 3 weeks looking for cars and parts,so maybe I will buy one then.

The trick is that the taxes are 25% of the billing price for cars newer than 30 years.
So it might be cheaper to buy it here,we´ll see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.