Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just registed here i had a 1999 blazer and rolled it like 3 weeks ago everyone was fine me and my girlfriend and her friend climbed out fine just 1 little cut that didnt even need stiches. So now i have a trailblazer and love it. I was always on blazerforum.com and gmtruckforum.net and still will be on them but i thought it would be cool to join this forum its got a lot of info i love it and i can't wait to start posting.

Old truck:

New Truck:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks and i plan on it the first thing im looking into is the dic functions i have been searching on here my cluster dosent have them and i dont have the steering wheel controls so im trying to figure out if it is possible to add them.... ill keep searching unless someone wants to chime in thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
Welcome to another NC'ian. Glad everyone is okay. Years ago I used to travel Rte. 17 through the mountains in the winter through central NY. It was a common sight to see Blazers rolled on their sides.

Let the mods begin! My favorite is the passenger ejector seat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha thanks everyone i really appreciate it!! i love the forum so much info and alot of really good looking trucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.