Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thxI just recently purchased my 08 TB LS from a dealership. I couldnt say no, I fell in love with the white paint, everything just seemed like love at first sight. I couldnt refuse the price either. I paid 12 grand for an 08 with 38k miles. It does have a lot of miles for a truck thats only a year old, but it was used as a rental with AVIS before i purchased it. I figured I cant go wrong with Chevys 10 year/100000 mile powertrain warranty so here I am. I am VERY happy with this truck, this is my 2nd Chevy behind my 2000 Malibu, and im glad I went with GM again.

I have a lot in mind as far as mods are concerned but one thing at a time. I just put in a JVC DVD/MP3 Head unit and am placing new speakers and subwoofers in the custom TB side panel sub box. During the summer I want to throw on the 22 inch SS replica rims(still debating what color rims would look better on a white TB) Putting in the black housing Halo projector headlights and custom grill. Should leave it at that, but only time will tell.

I have been using this forum for about 2 days and have had TONS of questions answered already. Its good to see a forum where everyone doesnt hate on each other, so just wanted to say thanks to everyone thats making it all work out. Im addicted to this site miore than I am to my facebook (which is a VERY VERY good thing, its about time lol)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,146 Posts
welcome and glad to hear your happy

we have a solid long island base so keep your ears/eyes peeled out there...quite a few SS's as well

non-the-less welcome brotha :tiphat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.