Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go...I'm from Las Vegas, NV. I am a married Christian male with two children (Rachel 7, Caleb 3). I am a former manager of a very high volume national tire and service store. Also I spent two years in wholesale wheel and tire sales. I have an 05 Trailblazer LT. Only mod is 20" Cragar wheels which I'm looking to trade for stocks. I'm going to put the leveling kit on the front and hope to put some 31-32" mud terrains.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Welcome! We have a few other members in Vegas with lifts, aggressive tires, and some offroading goals. Check out the Chapter section where there's a Nevada roll call, and the Offroad forum, where we discuss lifts, tires, and offroading. And the Suspension section, where there are a couple of stickied threads by a member markmc, who manufactures spacer lifts and sells ONLY to trailvoy members and for less than the other alternatives out there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

As a matter of fact I do have a question. I placed an ad in the marketplace and I uploaded a few pictures, but they didn't go in my ad. I went to try to edit the ad, but I can't seem to figure out how. I just noticed it says I can't add attatchments...that may be it. If you have any input that would be great, if not...thank you for the welcome message...

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I believe you have to get a certain number of posts 10 i think

but check out the west section in the forums and im trying to get all of the nevada members counted for.

ANd the offroad section ahs every bit of info youll need to lift your TB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hows it going bikingguy...Everyone is so friendly here...I love it. Better than the mma forums I used to post on. Thanks a ton for the info roadie....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts