Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently joined this site because I was having trouble with my AC's blower motor, for my 03 Envoy, and was searching the web for answers and stumbled upon this site. Within 30 minutes I had the answer I was looking for with detailed instructions on how to do the job myself. With the exact part number I was able to search the web and find it for a much cheaper price than the dealer was going to charge me. I have already found answers for other minor problems that my Envoy is having and can't wait to tackle these projects without having to take my Envoy to the dealer. Awesome site.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. It soungs like you already have a handle on the search engine. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
On behalf of the Southeast Chapter and the Florida members, welcome to the site!

Congrats on finding out so quickly the utility of this site and the helpfulness of the community.

You just missed our first official Florida meet in Tampa a few weeks ago, but there will be others to come. Good to have another member close to Gainesville as there are only two others.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts