Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site a few weeks ago while looking for ideas to modify my 07 Trailblazer LS. Decided to join and share/chat with you. Saw a lot of great looking trucks here. Love the truck, hated that it was stripped. Was about to buy an Acadia but decided to pimp the Trailblazer instead. Installed wood grain dash kit, leather seats. Added weather stripping to driver and passenger side front doors to cut down wind noise. No wind noise at all now !Next up, chrome door handles and mirror covers, 22" wheels. Having trouble deciding what to do about the grille. Not sure I like the bolt on billet types. Thinking about painting it. Saw some great looking grilles from some members here. Would welcome any suggestions on how to paint and what type to use. Thanks !

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
welcome to the site! if its ideas your looking for, you came to the right place:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,146 Posts
welcome :thumbsup:

just browse through the galleries...find sunnin yu like and private message the owner...were all willing to help yu out no doubt :tiphat

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weatherstripping fix

I took the easy way out on the weatherstripping fix. Just got a couple of rolls of 3/4 inch weatherstripping and installed from just above the top door hinge to top outer edge of door. I installed so that it fits against molding on door jamb when door is closed. Reduced wind noise to practically nothing. Did front driver side and passenger doors. Totally quiet now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Getting steamed about my grille

I'm new and still getting to know the site, but would appreciate any help here. I've been looking for weeks for a reasonably priced mesh grille insert, bolt on or otherwise for my 2007 LS. All I find is billet type and mostly for LT. Ordered one on line and got an LT insert that I am sending back. I've seen a lot of nice mesh grilles on some of the rides here, am I not looking in the right places. I've googled, ebay'd, askjeeves,... can't find anything. Help... Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.