Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
LOL. I would. Sadly it would cost me $60 in gas to get there... Then I have to get back. :crazy:

You talking about the homelink buttons in the TB?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I just bought a house in Brampton, and that's the garage I'm trying to "connect" to the TB. Whatever time works for you! Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Hmm, I do have a panel to enter numbers if I don't have the transmitter to open the garage... I guess it's because a code is required to open the door that the homelink won't work?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
I'm not sure how that homelink works, but I would suspect that it would have to somehow replicate the signal emitted by your remote door openers.

You have to figure out how to get it to do that. I don't have the homelink in my SUV, so I'm just tossing out theories at the moment.

Do you not have an owner's manual? (there's one available on the forum)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yeah, I found the manual in the floor compartment of the cargo area yesterday after watching the video link that was posted. Still can't get it to do anything... As I do the steps, the little house button with the green light emits/flashes like it's supposed to but it just doesn't do ****all when I'm done.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
22 Posts
Yeah, I found the manual in the floor compartment of the cargo area yesterday after watching the video link that was posted. Still can't get it to do anything... As I do the steps, the little house button with the green light emits/flashes like it's supposed to but it just doesn't do ****all when I'm done.
maybe i can run down there help ya out after work if u need :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Ordered Chevy OEM window visors. Truck is going in next week to be undercoated and have the exerior trim and paint sealed for winter. Next on the list is to replace the running boards with Westin ner bars and hopefully I can get in touch with MarkMC for the lift kit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Decided to give the TB a go at some spirited driving... holds up pretty well for a 3500lb vehicle. Quite impressed with it's launch (2wd/traction control OFF). Definitely needs suspension and brake upgrades though... and perhaps another 50 hp/tq.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thinking of picking up a Delphi Navigation head unit for the tb, hopefully it's just plug and play. In other news, changed the spark plugs and my gas pedal stopped "pulsing". I still get a hesitation when I try to put my foot down between 85-100kph, feels like it's starving for fuel... Anyone else ever experience this?

41 - 60 of 63 Posts