Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Exited to be a part of your incredibly volumous forum of knowledge and assistance. If for any reason anyone has any questions of me that arent in my profile or just random questions please feel free to ask me. I would like to thank everyone of you trailblazer/envoy owners for creating such a great site for those who are unfamiliar or just plain in love with thier trucks. Again I am truly exited and have already taken some of your advice through another "temporary" profile. Cleaned the good ol TB and replaced the fuel filter among other things. Thanks again guys....

SHIFTY :hail:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well i had to post again to say a "special" thanks to Ewing. My wife was actually born in the U.A.E. Her parents lived there for a few years while her dad did some computer engineering work. She is American (father is white, mother is hispanic) but is VERRRRRY proud to have been born in such a beautiful country. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Well i had to post again to say a "special" thanks to Ewing. My wife was actually born in the U.A.E. Her parents lived there for a few years while her dad did some computer engineering work. She is American (father is white, mother is hispanic) but is VERRRRRY proud to have been born in such a beautiful country. Thanks again. :thumbsup:
The Middle East is an interesting place to be, especially in these times. I've been here almost two years. I will be on this project at least another year, maybe three if we get the Phase II contract. My project is located exactly half-way between the cities of Abu Dhabi & Dubai, so one place is just as inconvenient as the other. About 50 miles from either city. The roads here are actually very good. Major freeways are 4 to 8 lanes wide in each direction. They have several Round-Abouts after the British fasion, but these are being replaced with over passes in the USA tradition. The overpasses are much, much better. I prefer Dubai. I live in the Jumeriah Beach Residence, which is pretty neat. Over 450 shops and 45 restaurants all within a 1/2 mile radius. If you ever have the opportunity to work here, I reccommend that you jump at it.

Maa Salaama

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
The Middle East is an interesting place to be, especially in these times. I've been here almost two years. I will be on this project at least another year, maybe three if we get the Phase II contract.
If you ever have the opportunity to work here, I reccommend that you jump at it.

Maa Salaama
Well...
If you get the phase 2 contract..
You could hire a bunch of us from TV to give you a hand..;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts