Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, I got referred from someone on the Duramax Forum. So I go to change the low beam lightbulb on my wife's 2006 trailblazer. When I pull the headlight out it is missing one of the rubber covers that keep water out on the back. The dealership doesn't sell that part, you have to buy the complete headlight! $640!!!!!
The autowreckers does not have any Trailblazer headlights either & they said they would only sell the complete unit.
Does anyone happen to have this part? And are you willing to sell it to me?

I just sealed it up with tape for now, but I'd like to get the proper part.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
I am new here, I got referred from someone on the Duramax Forum. So I go to change the low beam lightbulb on my wife's 2006 trailblazer. When I pull the headlight out it is missing one of the rubber covers that keep water out on the back. The dealership doesn't sell that part, you have to buy the complete headlight! $640!!!!!
The autowreckers does not have any Trailblazer headlights either & they said they would only sell the complete unit.

I've got two off an old headlight I replaced with new ones PM me.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Had accident with mine, picket up broken parts and in these , is that rubber cover you are looking for, call me 506-440-7662

·
Registered
04 TrailBlazer 4.2l 4WD
1 Posts
Had accident with mine, picket up broken parts and in these , is that rubber cover you are looking for, call me 506-440-7662
AJ was searching for this part 3,385 days ago. Gmac had a couple of used ones, but AJ wasnt having it. The search continued.... Legend has it, two days later, he broke down and bought a new headlight for $640!!..We may never know.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
7 Posts
AJ was searching for this part 3,385 days ago. Gmac had a couple of used ones, but AJ wasnt having it. The search continued.... Legend has it, two days later, he broke down and bought a new headlight for $640!!..We may never know.
I actually laughed out loud at this.
Great first post!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts