Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hi. My Name is Ben. Just found this site while I was lookin for some good info and mods for my TB. Its a 2006 LT with the 5.3 and the front grill that doesnt have the grill bar into the lights. (which I beleive is the way all the 2006 and newer LT's are, but i could be wrong). And i was having a helluva time finding parts and mods for it. I'm sure I'll find some good info here. I also have an 89 Toyota Supra and am a member of supramania.com. so if anyone also owns a supra hit me up.

Ben:)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
155 Posts
Welcome. And yes you will find a lot of good ideas hints and useful info and also were you can get everything from at this forum. Trailvoys the BEST!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thnaks everybody for welcoming me to the site. Yea I love my trailblazer, although i dont get to drive it much. Some of you who have wives know what im talkiing about. lol. and im deffinately glad i have a 4wd. im makin good use of it while we're here in durango,co for christmas. theres not a whole lot i wanna do to this one, since its the wifes daily.(im gettin an SS later on down the road that will be mine to do what i please to) But i'd like a little bit more aggressive exhaust, a few body mods(grill, emblems, wheels,) and a little ice(i'd like to get the factory nav system, and the factory rear seat entertainment system). mainly i just want it to run and look good. im deffinately glad i talked my wife in to this one to.

ben

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
155 Posts
if i could go back in time i would get a 4x4 also i feel mad bout it but i still love my tb even though i only had it for 6 months now but its an awsome suv. i need a new exaust system also!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts