Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on my fellow truckers, new here and looking for some advice on buliding a custome box for my 2 Rockford T1's , space wise I have 45" across. 25" depth and plenty of height, I would like to build a ported enclosure, the RF specs 3.12 cubic feet per sub and 6.24 total, can any one help me with this, Iam looking for the best sounding design, if it helps I love bass and shaking everything in and out of sight .

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
16,008 Posts
welcome to the site from a fellow NYer (long island)

i cheated i called RF gave them the space i "had" to work with and they gave me the measurements of the box and the port i needed! i have 3 RF T1's

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Welcome, good to see you here! I am the one who sent you here, OceanSoundz on RF. This place will get you where you want to be with your truck, sound, performance, repairs you name it. Try out what Jeremy suggested and if it doesn't work out, try what I suggested, all you will gain is experience, at a small cost of time, wood, glue and screws. So far I have built 3 enclosures for my truck, I like to switch it up every year if possible.

Good luck with it, and take pictures along the way, we love pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.