Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just have registered at trailvoy and I am trying to figure everthing out here. I have a 04 Trailblazer EXT with the I6 in it, I couldn't be happier with it. I ran across this forum and found some very useful information and thought I would register. I look forward to talking to you everyone about the trailblazers and Envoys. Hopefully I can be of some help and get some help in the future, the way they make these vehicles now I think we all need help every once in a while, and it certianly is cheaper doing the work yourself.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup: Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trying to figure it all out

Thanks for the welcome. As far as the weather here in Kentucky, it is great, we have hit the lower 90's a couple of times, but it looks good for the next week. I have been trying to find where you make a new thread, can any of you guys be of help? :thx

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
when you click new posts you will see titles such as thread, thread starter, replies, forum. under the forum column are different types. Click on one that matches up with what you want to discuss ie interior, exterior, audio. then you will see a "new thread" button as the new page opens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.