Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and thank everyone who has posted usefull and technical information about these vehicles. I own a 04 Envoy that has been a great vehicle for my family for the past few years. because of some problematic issues that have come up with it I found myself searching the web to solve them. So far this forum rocks :hail: and has been very helpfull in solving those problems and saveing me money thet can be spent elswhere.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
:iagree: not many members kno how to do that...its an aquired skill :crazy:

welcome! :tiphat

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :woot:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
welcome and enjoy your stay... it'll be a good one:tiphat

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
First Post!

Greetings to all the members of the forum. I own a 2004 Trailblazer LS, colour undecided (ownership says brown, the wife says gold, the forum says sand beige metallic, take your pick):confused:. I've had it for about 14 months and have put on about 62,000km on the clock (132,000 total km) with nary a problem. I really like this vehicle, esp the engine. Just had a tune up and am ready to see if I can put it around the clock a second time.

I had a problem the other day and it seems to be a common one from what I can read here - 4wheel drive service light coming on. Happened yesterday. Decided to check out the forum, did the turn the switch through the stations trick, started up and warning light is gone. I haven't checked yet if 4x4 actually actuates, but the warning light going away and indicator lights coming on makes me happy. And all thanks to you knowledgeable folks. At least now I'll have an idea about what the problem is should I have to see a mechanic. I'll make sure I check here before I do. Thanks again. :thx

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts