Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. new guy here. I been on many forums figured I would join this one since I just got an Envoy. I work for a GM dealer in the parts department and have been doing so for 18 years. Anyway here is the envoy , slowly working on adding some stuff. Bought this as a back and forth vehicle but I actually ended up liking it. So ill be addressing some issues that looks like GM didn't bother to look at on these and with a parts catalog at my disposal maybe I can make this thing back to the original glory it once was.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
28 Posts
Hey everyone. new guy here. I been on many forums figured I would join this one since I just got an Envoy. I work for a GM dealer in the parts department and have been doing so for 18 years. Anyway here is the envoy , slowly working on adding some stuff. Bought this as a back and forth vehicle but I actually ended up liking it. So ill be addressing some issues that looks like GM didn't bother to look at on these and with a parts catalog at my disposal maybe I can make this thing back to the original glory it once was.
Did you buy it with the ss wheels on it ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I just got them. Off a customer of mine at work . They got some milage on them so really need to be re-done but not bad . I also got GMC center caps on the way for it too so it all looks like it belongs there

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crap guys. already realized I messed up there was a introductions forum on here if mod wants to move this go ahead . sorry about that

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
28 Posts
So you put trailblazer ss wheels on an envoy and then your going to put gmc center caps on it. intresting
No I just got them. Off a customer of mine at work . They got some milage on them so really need to be re-done but not bad . I also got GMC center caps on the way for it too so it all looks like it belongs there

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I like the wheel. Honestly not much out there for aftermarket on these and like these wheels. I also could of went with Saab 97x aero wheels, As they are the same wheel with Saab center caps. I'm surprised GMC or Buick didn't offer a 20" variant of this. The denali only came with 18s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts