Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Roseville, Ca. This is close to Sacramento.

Well I have had my envoy SLT for a little over 18 months. Have to admit, I was getting ready to get rid of this thing when I first got it. Had a lot of issues that were driving me nuts. Been good so far, except for the speedo issue, but i can still drive it.

Overall I have to say that this is a really nice SUV, considering its age. It seems like it has every option that was offered on this thing back in 04.

The only mods I have done to it so far is, I removed that resinator, and I installed a better air filter element.

This Friday I am going to be looking to change the muffler. Then in the next couple of weeks, Trailblazer SS wheels, and maybe lower it.

Now here is one thing I have to ask, has anyone lowered an envoy with airbags in the rear, and used shorter bags?? And moved the hieght censor??

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
106 Posts
Im not sure if the Envoy rear suspension is the same as the SS models but adjusting the height sensor will lower it. There are a lot of articles on how to do it. Or you could do a rear spring conversion and buy lowering springs.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
2 Posts
Yeah . Be patient. Once you get it on a, routine maintenable it's all good.

These things are sensitive. The more you love it the more it loves you back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts